- General Information about Grinnell College
- National Center for Education Statistics College Navigator Website
- Graduation and Retention Rates
- Student Body Diversity - Common Data Set
- Federal Pell Grant Recipients - 19% of the total enrollment receive a Federal Pell Grant
- File a Complaint or Concern with The Iowa College Student Aid Commission. Iowa College Aid accepts concerns and complaints from any student attending an Iowa school regardless of the student's state of residency.
- Grinnell College Office of Financial Aid Home Page
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy - Effective January 1, 2016
- Cost of Attendance
- Net Price Calculator
- Need and Non-Need Based Grant and Scholarship Assistance Available
- Eligibility Requirements and Procedures for Applying for Aid
- Rights and Responsibilities of Students Receiving Title IV, HEA Student Financial Aid
- Loans and Other Financing Options
- Impacts of Illegal Drugs on Financial Aid Eligibility
- Search for State Higher Education Agencies and State Grant Assistance
- Financial Aid for Off-Campus Study
- Employment as Part of Financial Aid Package
- Refunds and Withdrawals
- Consumer Information from the Department of Education
- FERPA and Confidentiality of Student Records
- Employment and Graduate/Professional School Placement of Grinnell College Graduates
- Vaccination Policy
- Academic Catalog
- Articulation Agreements — Grinnell College currently participates in articulation agreements with the following institutions:
- Textbooks: Search Schedule of Courses
- Constitution Day - Constitution Day is September 17. When Constitution Day falls on a weekday, the Rosenfield Program will hold a program on Constitution Day. When it falls on a weekend, the program will be held during the preceding or following week. Visit the campus calendar for more information regarding specific Constitution Day programming.
- Degree Programs
- Facilities: visit the interactive campus map and click on the pinpoints for building information and descriptions.
- Faculty - see departments
- Graduation Requirements
- Plans for Improving the Academic Program
- Search Schedule of Courses
- Student Handbook
- Title II Teacher Preparation Report
- Transfer of Credit Policy
Athletic Participation Data
- Equity in Athletics - Grinnell College's Report on Athletic Program Participation Rates and Financial Support Data contains information on Grinnell’s commitment to providing equal opportunities for men’s and women’s collegiate athletics. It includes information on varsity athletic participation rates, coaching demographics, and budgetary considerations. The report is also available from the Office of Postsecondary Education. For additional information or to request a paper copy, email the Department of Physical Education or call 641-269-3800.
- Student Loan Information from the Department of Education
- StudentLoans.gov for Entrance and Exit Loan Counseling
- Terms and Conditions of the Title IV, HEA Loans
- National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) - Loan information for Federal Direct Student Loans (Subsidized, Unsubsidized, and PLUS) and Federal Perkins Loans, will be submitted to the NSLDS and will be accessible by guaranty agencies, lenders, and institutions determined to be authorized users of the data system.
- Institutional Code of Conduct for Educational Loans
- Historical Lender List - Grinnell College does not participate in a preferred lender arrangement. Students looking for assistance in selecting a private lender are provided the Historical Lender List.
- Private Loan Self-Certification Form
- Contact the Office of Financial Aid directly.
Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention
- Students: See the Alcohol and Other Drugs Policy of the Student Handbook
- Employees: See the Handbooks under Policies and Procedures
- Current Clery Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
- Sexual Misconduct Policies
- Emergency Procedures
- Severe Weather
Your Responsibilities At Grinnell College With Respect To Copyright Laws
- Copyright Law
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA)
- Peer To Peer File Sharing Policy - Sharing Music & Movies
- Certifying Official: The certifying official on campus is the Assistant Registrar. Contact the Registrar’s Office at 641-269-3450 for questions. The responsibilities of the certifying official include certifying paperwork from the VA for Veterans Assistance Benefit payments.
- Point of Contact: The designated point of contact on campus is the Director of Financial Aid. Contact Financial Aid at 641-269-3250 for questions. The responsibilities of the point of contact include advising on the availability of campus resources.